How to unlock Sony Ericsson
How to Enter Unlock Codes on Sony Ericsson Cell Phones (all models):
If your phone has a “JOGDIAL” (for example SonyEricsson K700i), then you must press the “down arrow” instead of the “left arrow” for step 3 & 5. By “Down Arrow” I mean directing the Jogdial down!
- For the unlocking of a locked Sony Ericsson no sim card is required.
- Turn on the handset. Display will indicate “Insert SIM.”
- Press the left Arrow (<) button.
- Press the star (*) button twice.
- Press the left Arrow (<) button again.
- You will briefly see one of the following messages listed on devices display: “Personalized with MNC2” or “Personalized with MNC3”.
- Wait approximately three seconds.
- The display will indicate “Network” and a picture of a closed lock.
- Press Select.
- The display will indicate “Unlock (Net) 5” and “NCK:”
- Enter the 16 digit NLCK4U code (unlock code we provided you) and press okay.
- The handset will display “Network unlocked” and the display “Insert SIM” appears.
- The handset is successfully unlocked.